1. Remove the rubber covers from you Toshiba R850 LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Toshiba R850 Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Toshiba R850 LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Toshiba R850 LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Toshiba R850 Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Toshiba R850 LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Toshiba R850 Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.