1. View the back of your Toshiba L755-S5216 Keyboard. If the laptop keyboard has screw holes, then you now you need to remove screws from the bottom base of your plastic bezel. If the keyboard does not have any screw holes, then screws are usually not required to be removed from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Now that you have determined if screws are required to be removed from your Toshiba L755-S5216 laptop keyboard, we will now pry the keyboard out using a thin object. The first step is to view the top of the keyboard area, also known as the keyboard plastic bezel. If your keyboard has a plastic bezel above your keyboard, you will need to pry it out. If you don’t have a plastic bezel above your keyboard, then you can take a think object. Place the thin object between your Toshiba L755-S5216 laptop keyboard and the plastic bezel, and pry out the keyboard.
3. Now that your Toshiba L755-S5216 keyboard has been removed your will need to disconnect the Toshiba L755-S5216 keyboard cable ribbon from the motherboard. There is usually pins connected to the Toshiba L755-S5216 motherboard that need to be pushed up/down. Once the keyboard connector cable has been removed from the Toshiba L755-S5216 laptop keyboard, remove the keyboard.
4. We will now install your new Toshiba L755-S5216 laptop keyboard.
5. Reconnect the Toshiba L755-S5216 keyboard to the motherboard. Insert the Toshiba L755-S5216 Keyboard back into the motherboard. Secure the pins and push the pins in. Once your keyboard is secured, you can now aligned the keyboard with the grooves. Push the keyboard down and in place. If there is a Toshiba L755-S5216 plastic keyboard bezel, place it back in place. Secure all your Toshiba L755-S5216 laptop screws back in place.
6. That’s all, you just installed your replacement notebook keyboard!