1. Remove the rubber covers from you Toshiba L505-ES5018 LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Toshiba L505-ES5018 Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Toshiba L505-ES5018 LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Toshiba L505-ES5018 LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Toshiba L505-ES5018 Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Toshiba L505-ES5018 LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Toshiba L505-ES5018 Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.