1. Inorder to replace fix or install your new Toshiba L355-S7902 laptop fan and heatsink, you will need to open up your laptop. You can do this by removing the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Once the screws have been removed from the bottom of your laptop, you can now remove the keyboard and plastic bezels from your Toshiba L355-S7902 laptop.
3. You will see your Toshiba L355-S7902 Fan and Heat Skin exposed.
4. Use a screw drivers and remove the screws from you Toshiba L355-S7902 HeatSin Fan.
5. Before reinstalling the new Toshiba L355-S7902 Fan onto your laptop, you can clean the Toshiba L355-S7902 Fan. To clean your Fan and Heatsink, use a can of air and blow out any dirk from your Toshiba L355-S7902 Fan. You can also use a paint brush to clean out the dirt from the hard to get areas. Somtimes cleaning your Toshiba L355-S7902 laptop fan will actually repair it. Dirt can cause the Toshiba L355-S7902 Laptop Fan to make noise and even stop spinning properly.