1. Inorder to replace fix or install your new Toshiba L305-s5968 laptop fan and heatsink, you will need to open up your laptop. You can do this by removing the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Once the screws have been removed from the bottom of your laptop, you can now remove the keyboard and plastic bezels from your Toshiba L305-s5968 laptop.
3. You will see your Toshiba L305-s5968 Fan and Heat Skin exposed.
4. Use a screw drivers and remove the screws from you Toshiba L305-s5968 HeatSin Fan.
5. Before reinstalling the new Toshiba L305-s5968 Fan onto your laptop, you can clean the Toshiba L305-s5968 Fan. To clean your Fan and Heatsink, use a can of air and blow out any dirk from your Toshiba L305-s5968 Fan. You can also use a paint brush to clean out the dirt from the hard to get areas. Somtimes cleaning your Toshiba L305-s5968 laptop fan will actually repair it. Dirt can cause the Toshiba L305-s5968 Laptop Fan to make noise and even stop spinning properly.