1. Inorder to replace fix or install your new HP CQ57-339WM laptop fan and heatsink, you will need to open up your laptop. You can do this by removing the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Once the screws have been removed from the bottom of your laptop, you can now remove the keyboard and plastic bezels from your HP CQ57-339WM laptop.
3. You will see your HP CQ57-339WM Fan and Heat Skin exposed.
4. Use a screw drivers and remove the screws from you HP CQ57-339WM HeatSin Fan.
5. Before reinstalling the new HP CQ57-339WM Fan onto your laptop, you can clean the HP CQ57-339WM Fan. To clean your Fan and Heatsink, use a can of air and blow out any dirk from your HP CQ57-339WM Fan. You can also use a paint brush to clean out the dirt from the hard to get areas. Somtimes cleaning your HP CQ57-339WM laptop fan will actually repair it. Dirt can cause the HP CQ57-339WM Laptop Fan to make noise and even stop spinning properly.