1. Inorder to replace fix or install your new HP G7-1033CL laptop fan and heatsink, you will need to open up your laptop. You can do this by removing the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Once the screws have been removed from the bottom of your laptop, you can now remove the keyboard and plastic bezels from your HP G7-1033CL laptop.
3. You will see your HP G7-1033CL Fan and Heat Skin exposed.
4. Use a screw drivers and remove the screws from you HP G7-1033CL HeatSin Fan.
5. Before reinstalling the new HP G7-1033CL Fan onto your laptop, you can clean the HP G7-1033CL Fan. To clean your Fan and Heatsink, use a can of air and blow out any dirk from your HP G7-1033CL Fan. You can also use a paint brush to clean out the dirt from the hard to get areas. Somtimes cleaning your HP G7-1033CL laptop fan will actually repair it. Dirt can cause the HP G7-1033CL Laptop Fan to make noise and even stop spinning properly.