1. Remove the rubber covers from you HP hdx16 LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the HP hdx16 Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the HP hdx16 LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the HP hdx16 LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the HP hdx16 Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new HP hdx16 LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your HP hdx16 Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.