1. Remove the rubber covers from you HP G60-530US LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the HP G60-530US Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the HP G60-530US LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the HP G60-530US LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the HP G60-530US Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new HP G60-530US LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your HP G60-530US Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.