1. Remove the rubber covers from you HP 6930p LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the HP 6930p Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the HP 6930p LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the HP 6930p LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the HP 6930p Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new HP 6930p LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your HP 6930p Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.