1. Inorder to replace fix or install your new Gateway NV59C laptop fan and heatsink, you will need to open up your laptop. You can do this by removing the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Once the screws have been removed from the bottom of your laptop, you can now remove the keyboard and plastic bezels from your Gateway NV59C laptop.
3. You will see your Gateway NV59C Fan and Heat Skin exposed.
4. Use a screw drivers and remove the screws from you Gateway NV59C HeatSin Fan.
5. Before reinstalling the new Gateway NV59C Fan onto your laptop, you can clean the Gateway NV59C Fan. To clean your Fan and Heatsink, use a can of air and blow out any dirk from your Gateway NV59C Fan. You can also use a paint brush to clean out the dirt from the hard to get areas. Somtimes cleaning your Gateway NV59C laptop fan will actually repair it. Dirt can cause the Gateway NV59C Laptop Fan to make noise and even stop spinning properly.