1. Turn your Gateway LT2104u laptop over.
2. Find the laptop battery release button lock for your Gateway LT2104u laptop.
3. Now that your Gateway LT2104u laptop battery is unlocked, find the battery release button down.
4. Holding the laptop battery release button, gently pull your battery away from the laptop.
5. Now that your Gateway LT2104u battery is removed, grab your replacement Gateway LT2104u battery for installation.
6. Insert the battery into the slot. Push the Gateway LT2104u battery towards the laptop and secure it in place.