1. Remove the rubber covers from you Dell E6500 LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Dell E6500 Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Dell E6500 LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Dell E6500 LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Dell E6500 Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Dell E6500 LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Dell E6500 Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.