1. Inorder to replace fix or install your new Dell 1564 laptop fan and heatsink, you will need to open up your laptop. You can do this by removing the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Once the screws have been removed from the bottom of your laptop, you can now remove the keyboard and plastic bezels from your Dell 1564 laptop.
3. You will see your Dell 1564 Fan and Heat Skin exposed.
4. Use a screw drivers and remove the screws from you Dell 1564 HeatSin Fan.
5. Before reinstalling the new Dell 1564 Fan onto your laptop, you can clean the Dell 1564 Fan. To clean your Fan and Heatsink, use a can of air and blow out any dirk from your Dell 1564 Fan. You can also use a paint brush to clean out the dirt from the hard to get areas. Somtimes cleaning your Dell 1564 laptop fan will actually repair it. Dirt can cause the Dell 1564 Laptop Fan to make noise and even stop spinning properly.