1. Remove the rubber covers from you Compaq C700 LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Compaq C700 Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Compaq C700 LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Compaq C700 LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Compaq C700 Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Compaq C700 LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Compaq C700 Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.