1. Remove the rubber covers from you Compaq 6530b LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Compaq 6530b Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Compaq 6530b LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Compaq 6530b LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Compaq 6530b Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Compaq 6530b LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Compaq 6530b Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.