1. Inorder to replace fix or install your new Clevo 5600 laptop fan and heatsink, you will need to open up your laptop. You can do this by removing the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Once the screws have been removed from the bottom of your laptop, you can now remove the keyboard and plastic bezels from your Clevo 5600 laptop.
3. You will see your Clevo 5600 Fan and Heat Skin exposed.
4. Use a screw drivers and remove the screws from you Clevo 5600 HeatSin Fan.
5. Before reinstalling the new Clevo 5600 Fan onto your laptop, you can clean the Clevo 5600 Fan. To clean your Fan and Heatsink, use a can of air and blow out any dirk from your Clevo 5600 Fan. You can also use a paint brush to clean out the dirt from the hard to get areas. Somtimes cleaning your Clevo 5600 laptop fan will actually repair it. Dirt can cause the Clevo 5600 Laptop Fan to make noise and even stop spinning properly.