1. Remove the rubber covers from you Asus N50V LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Asus N50V Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Asus N50V LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Asus N50V LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Asus N50V Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Asus N50V LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Asus N50V Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.