1. Remove the rubber covers from you Asus K72F LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Asus K72F Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Asus K72F LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Asus K72F LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Asus K72F Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Asus K72F LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Asus K72F Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.