1. Remove the rubber covers from you Acer 6530 LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Acer 6530 Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Acer 6530 LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Acer 6530 LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Acer 6530 Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Acer 6530 LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Acer 6530 Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.