1. Remove the rubber covers from you Acer 5732Z LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Acer 5732Z Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Acer 5732Z LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Acer 5732Z LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Acer 5732Z Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Acer 5732Z LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Acer 5732Z Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.